Friday, February 19, 2016

Best of the Vest

I love this outfit!

I know, I always say that. But I do!

I found this totes adorbs owl purse on sale at Cato for about $7. I KNOW! I was very excited that it went great with this scarf vest (and completer piece), also from Cato, about twenty bucks.

I put them both with this very old black pencil skirt and even older black matte jersey top, but I also have a black t-shirt dress from Walmart ($10) that works great.

You can add tights with the dress/skirt or put the vest with other neutral garments. I love my footless black tights with it--makes me feel hip! I also wear the scarf vest with a black t-shirt and tan pants.

Shoes vary--these are white canvas peep-toe wedges, Payless, ~$20.

Remember to pull neutrals from your stash of "classic pieces" in your closet!


No comments: