Saturday, February 25, 2017

More Leggings Fun




Since my last post on cheap leggings, I got all inspired to share some other leggings-based outfits with you, to show you what you can do with them.

One of my favorite garments from this last season is a pair of simple red leggings, bought at Walmart for six bucks. I've paired-the-pair with several things, two shown here: a heather-grey, long-sleeved tee with red top-stitching (from www.womanwithin.com, part of a "lounge-wear" set--I use the bottoms for jammies) and a multi-colored top from Cato that I bought last year (you know it was under $20!).

With the grey, I wore little silver flats, which I think came from Old Navy a few years back. They've come in very handy!

With the multi-, I wore my black short boots, from Payless a year or two ago. They have a wedge heel and are very comfy. I definitely felt hip with my hair up in a topknot, like all the girls are wearing these days!

Back to leggings. I also have this pair of medium-blue ones that I got at the grocery store for $7. I put them together with this buffalo plaid shirt from Cato, bought last year on clearance for... $11? With the black belt and short boots, it's very slimming, don't you think? I really liked the way this turned out.

Oh, and there are the navy "fleece-lined tights", which are kind of like leggings, bought at Walgreens for $6. (See them in action here, too.)

Here, I've put them together with a red flannel shirt-dress from Walmart, on clearance for $7.50. I am crapping you negative. A whole frickin' dress for $7.50. Who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth? And damned cute with these ancient red wingtips!

Now, get out there and Shop Cheap, Look Cute!

No comments: